mardi, février 14, 2012

Damian Marley - Affairs of the Heart [COUP DE COEUR de la ST Valentin...]

 
Would you believe me if i told you
will you believe me when i say

Affairs of the heart

Together we've grown
If ever apart
All I want you to know
Is your love is life changing
And I couldn’t be the same without you dahling
Your love is life saving
you always catch me when I fall

When the tourbus jump off all life lock off

I am immortal again
The more the belly full and all the friends gone home
I am glad that you are more than a friend
woman your love changing
And I couldn’t be the same without you dahling
Your love is life saving
you always catch me when I fall

Its People just like you and you will pass them in the traffic,

that never fall in love and some....
nuff of them are fortune enough to have somebody
some just can exhibit... and its so funny
Never get too caught up and themself they feel the magic
True love come and pass you by your life but its a tragic
oppertunity is cuz i take while you have it, no waiting you a panic

Well the last man was there would make a big mistake, ....miss out something were great

lion and full of faith when enough of them a move fake
our things separate we cant separate

cuz i would miss you baby and i cant do without you dahling

yes and i would miss you baby girl you know i love you bad

Refrain


When I'am away is like my songs are waste cause you are not near to hear me

If I lost my way I d know I'd be ok cause you'd be there to care me
I know my .. sittings clearly
you ginuwine because your love sincerely
you never let me down not even nearly
not even barely girl you know I love you bad

some to the laughter and don't see the tears

Some for the courage and don’t seem to fear
some for themselves and they don’t intend to share
Some say I love you and only pretend to care
Well nuff of them are just....
Well them are quantity Woman you're quality girl you know I love you back



Plus de Damian Marley?.
...Super Heavy - Miracle Worker
...& Nas - Nah Mean
...One loaf of bread
...Welcome to Jamrock Live + Road To Zion
...featuring Stephen Marley & Notorious Big & Buju Banton - Jah Army  
...Set Up Shop (official video)